My evening materials:
- 3 Mountain Dews
- 5 hour energy shot
- Big Brother Live Feeds
- Kitty Katz
Watching the Big Brother Live Feeds.
And watching Big Brother After Dark.
After Dark is about 10 seconds ahead of the Live Feeds.
It’s a shame that my ear plugs don’t block out my own thoughts. I’ve pretty much got this smackdown of a speech written in my head for my cousin who blindly buys into the idea that immigrants are ruining this nation. He’s saying that he’s basing things off of the “facts” whereas I’m basing my side off of people’s feelings. Well buddy, did you know that if it weren’t for immigrants you would not have eaten today? They killed the cow between those hamburger buns, they processed the potatoes that you dipped in ketchup, and shucked the corn that is present in every single food that you consume. Farmers are going out of business because state governments are deterring away their workers with anti-immigrant laws. The government are the crooks, not the people trying to live honestly. So fuck off.
(Our Lesbian Overlord)
Oh, how about 57!?
57. Who’s the craziest cat lady that you know?
No, you are, schnuckums!
Wow, I was starting to lose hope that anyone would give me any numbers!
2. I’m really bad at letting people in. It’s probably because I don’t want to bother them with my feelings.
4. I’m not particularly well-seasoned in the dating category, but during one of the dates that I went on with the only boyfriend I’ve ever had, we went to feed some fish in a pond, except the pond was frozen. And then we couldn’t get the grape juice opened and an old guy thought we were trying to get drunk in a park.
5. I like to think I have pretty good self-esteem. Of course it does vary from day to day. But generally, I like myself and am happy with my life.
7. The most recent book that I’ve read and loved is Extremely Loud and Incredibly Close. But Harry Potter is all-time.
8. I could never be friends or date somebody who does not full-heartedly believe in human rights. Or a social conservative.
18. Jawlines, hair, clothing.
25. I’m going on a float trip next weekend. I’m graduating from college next May. I’m moving to Colorado once I’m a real adult and have a companion to accompany me.
34. Constant complainers, people who don’t take the time to see both sides of a problem.
40. I really don’t know if I’ve ever truly had anything absolutely horrible happen to me. But, my grandpa passed away rather abruptly 2 years ago and it was very hard.
41. I grew up in the suburbs, I’m currently in a large city, I’ll stay here for a while, and then move to a land where the views take my breath away.
45. When we were little, my little sister and I were constantly at odds. She is now 18 and I’m 21, and I think that we are steadily growing into friends, which makes me really happy.
49. My parents are the two greatest people that I have in my life. I cannot imagine life without them, and their support of me in everything that I do is so inspiring. They are my definition of love.
54. When a girl has opinions on scary subjects, such as politics or genocide. Also, when she puts meaning in things that she does. And if she can teach me something that she’s a pro at.
55. Any type of language that is said to hurt someone.