There’s a documentary about transgendered children on National Geographic right now.
Right when I heard about Constance McMillen, I knew that Ellen DeGeneres would have her on her show.
She was on today, and one of Ellen’s advertisers gave her a $30,000 college scholarship.
Ellen just said “What a coinkydink!”
She always knows how to start of my day right.
She’s coming to Royal Albert Hall in London. On November 5th. And I’m studying in London this fall. I’m going.
I just tried that chatroulette program. It felt preety sketchy as soon as videos of men masterbating showed up on my screen. I put on my Guy Fawkes mask, and then somebody reported me and it kicked me off!
10 things you want:
- to be slim
- your return
- unlimited monetary access
9 musicians/bands you love:
- Regina Spektor
- Tegan & Sara
- Imogen Heap
- The Postal Service
- The Weepies
- The Submarines
- Ani Difranco
- Celine Dion
8 things you do everyday:
7 things you enjoy:
- comedic happenings
- the wonders of the internet
- the wonders of the world
6 things that will always win your heart:
- enticing literature
- Movie: Mozart and the Whale
- Song: It was Painter Song by Norah Jones, but perhaps not anymore.
- Book: Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban
- Food: Lasagna with faux meat.
- Season: All of them.
Four scents or smells you enjoy:
- My cat after he’s been outside all day
- Fresh Laundry
3 places you want to go:
- London (how convenient it is that I’m living there in the fall)
2 Favorite Holidays:
- Thanksgiving (for the family, not the killing of Native Americans)
- Christmas (for the family, not the celebration of the birth of Jesus)
1 person you’d marry on the spot:
- a soulmate
Alice and Dana, seriously.